Tuesday

Tuesdays Twitterings

I didnt get too much put away last night but I did get another storage box of crafting items that I will no longer use.....but what do I do with all these boxes? I guess a car boot is really the only answer as that now makes 7 large storeage boxes of "things to go", stamps, punches, bits and pieces all no longer required as I am finding that I only use my SU bits and of course another few favourites. I am running out of time to find good homes for all these items as the craft room will soon have to be a bedroom, in fact I have 6 weeks yikes.

I mentioned yesterday that I havent yet shown you all the things we made on our girlie weekend away. Well this was made with the help of Lisa.


I know that my photography still leaves a lot to be desired lol.
Here's Lou and Chris. I shall show you what we made with Chris on another post later this week.

Another busy day at work for me and then its a visit to see my mum and dad. Lucky me cause I get to have tea with them tonight yeah. Nothing tastes as good as your mums (or dads) cooking. Will finish the unpacking when I get home.

Have a great day.

1 comment:

chris said...

Agh I look drunk!
yoour canvas is lovely, but it was made with Lisa not crafty Lou.
hugs chris xx