Sunday

Shivering Sunday

What a cold start to the day. I couldnt believe it when I got up and saw the temperature outside. I dont think I have ever known it to be this cold, just look at the picture. -7 yikes, I guess I will be staying in again today, keeping warm.
As you can tell, I found my camera. I took it up to my craft room and put it on my table, silly thing to do as so many things go missing once they are on my desk only to reappear weeks later.

I received this card a few weeks ago from Colleen, isn't it wonderful.

There is nothing nicer than the postman delivering a card that you arent expecting. Just a couple of days left of November now and then it will be Santa season. I have more cards to finish and quite a bit of wrapping to do today so will go and make a start.

Have a warm day and if you do have to venture out, stay safe.

Tracey

1 comment:

Jackie said...

Good morning Tracey, very cute Tilda card :o)
According to the radio this morning the temperature went down to -17 up South Normanton way brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!
Not shaken at all thank you, just annoyed with myself! It was just a gentle slide that could not be stopped.
Jackie xx