Thursday

An evening with Louise

Another late night last night and early morning today, someone told me yesterday that I would meet myself coming back?? I wonder what that means.

Here are a couple of photos from our ss weekend. This is Louise who showed us how to colour in properly using copics and one of the cards we made. Actually this is Louise's card because I was so busy nattering and laughing that I ran out of time to finish mine.

It is a lovely card to colour and one that the youngsters in the family will be receiving this year.

I managed to complete one of the major projects for my thank you party last night so I am just about ready now. All the card is cut out for the weekend so I just have to do a full day at the proper job and then its home to bake and play.

I dont have too many places left on the November Crafty nights so if you have been wanting to book your place, get in touch soon.

Hope that you have a great day

No comments: