Saturday

The weekend arrived

The weekend is here and phew what a scorcher it is. Not got a lot planned for today, still got the usual chores to do, food shopping, washing and ironing. I will be having a house full tonight, the girls, boyfriends and friends so have to cook dinner later and......Christiana wants to learn how to make fairy cakes. In temperatures of 36 degrees its a bit of a chore but I promised to bake with her so that is what we shall do.

We had a lovely evening yesterday and I even managed to make a couple of cards with Christiana in her craft room.


Can you believe that the majority of her crafting items have been sent to her in her monthly boxes. Here are some pictures of her room from earlier this year, and today.

APRIL


TODAY



On Monday Christiana and I are off to the local craft shop for a xmas card lesson which we are both looking forward to.

STAMPIN UP UP-DATE- I am told that Very Vanilla 12 x 12 and the Bride 12x12 are now both out of stock.

Thanks for having a read today and I hope that you have a lovely weekend.

Tracey



1 comment:

anndees said...

It sounds like you are having a great time Tracey, I miss you. I keep meaning to go and pick up my SU stuff from Sandra but keep forgetting i'll try this week. I am sooooo looking forward to the craft classes starting again.
Speak again soon honey
Anne x