Wednesday


RETIRING LIST

Hello, at last I have found an internet connection that doesnt cut off after a few minutes, fingers crossed. Weather lovely, chilling and visiting lots of bars in the hopes that I can get internet connection (honestly Lesley).

Stampin Up have released their retiring list and I have already placed one order. I shall be placing another order on 28th September so if there is anything that you would like, just let me know. I am told that sage shadow and choc chip A4 cardstock has already run out and I shall keep you updated as often as I can. The list of retiring items is at the top of this post.

I had a lovely girly day out last week and we ended up having our toe nails painted in Barbie Pink, thank you Zoe.

Hope that everyone has a lovely evening and I will post more as soon as I can

Tracey

No comments: