Friday

Fab Friday


Here I am, sitting outside with a cuppa and I have just watched the sunrise, how lovely. I have had that Friday feeling for quite a while and today wont be any different. I am off to do some crafting with my daughter this afternoon, she has an order for a few wedding cards so we shall see what we can come up with. The order is for a few ladies that work at Debenhams.

We have spent another couple of days visiting craft markets, going to the beach and hunting out places with internet connections....such a chore.

If you havent already checked out the retirement list (in the post below) then please do, already A4 Sage Shadow, Creamy Caramel and Close to Cocoa has sold out. As well as Bold Bright 12x12 and Old Fashioned Christmas stamp set.

I have seen the NEW 2010-2011 Stampin' Up! Catalogue and WOW. I am expecting quite a few of them to be arriving as soon as I am home, if you would like me to post one out to you, let me know....I think I have to try and get myself a paypal option on here. You can get yours at a special offer price of £4.00, including postage during September and October.

Here is a picture of some loyalty cards I made recently and some 6" rulers that I decorated, thanks to Monica showing me how to make them.


Have a lovely weekend and thanks for stopping by for a ready.

Tracey


2 comments:

Jackie said...

Lovely cards Tracey, when are you coming home? :o)
Jackie xx

chris said...

Hi Tracy THEY LOOK GORGEOUS.