Tuesday

Two Step Stamp Set Offer

Try saying that quickly, two step stamp set offer, its even tricky to type.... and two posts in one day, mmm, something amiss here. Stampin' Up! have a lovely offer for August, 20% discount on some two step stamping stamp sets. A lot of my regular customers are aware of this but I have been asked "why havent you got pictures on your blog of what the stamp sets are?" umm this was due to lack of time but, I have left the two big boxes of SU goodies to one side to make this post. I know the phone will ring as soon as this is posted and someone will tell me to get the SU goodies sorted cause they want to pick them up lol
But the customer is always right.



Tiny Tags £15.16


Bird on a Branch £11.96



Big Bold Birthday £19.16



Loads of Love - Special price £15.16




Greenhouse Garden £18.36




Trendy Trees £10.36



Something Sweet £19.16

(p+p to be added to above prices)

You may have to click on the picture to get a better view. For more details please give me a call on 01332 721877 or send me an email tracey.rossos2@hotmail.com

No comments: