Sunday

Soggy Sunday morning

What a soggy morning, everywhere is wet, dark and miserable outside, the only thing the weather can do is improve. Another hectic week gone by but I did manage to spend a few evenings catching up with friends, which is great, getting ready for hols and some time in the craft room. I also managed to see Paul for a couple of evenings just enough time to get his dirty clothes washed, dried, ironed and packed again but I am hoping he will only be away for a few days.

As you have realised by now, I am not very good at taking photographs, sorry. I do try and I guess the more I take the better I will get. Diane came to visit and she had a couple of things to show that she has recently made.
This pictures is so blury but the bird house she made is lovely. She has also created a wonderful picture from an old frame and the Stampin Up butterfly punch which you can just see on the table. We were so busy chatting that I forgot to take a photo of it....

Time for a quick cuppa and to catch up on emails before getting ready for a day of crafting. Today I am going to try and cut out lots of templates for Christiana, get project sheets organised and of course, have coffee with everyone that visits but visitors be warned, you may end up using the big shot......

Christiana has told me that she has started to collect magnets for her fridge. I am trying to hunt down a magnet from Derby so if anyone knows where they sell them, please let me know. I wonder how many magnets it will take to cover a whole fridge door.......

Thanks for having a read and have a lovely day.

UPDATED - I said that the weather could only get better and it has. Sun is out and temperatures are rising....

1 comment:

Jackie said...

Morning Tracey, not soggy and wet here and I'm not far from you! The sun is just about showing his face.
Love that little birdhouse and the picture is not blurred :o)
Jackie xx