Tuesday

Tuesdays Twitterings


what a day today has been, work was as busy as ever however, I found that I was sooo tired at lunchtime that I went to my car, put the seat back and nodded off for half an hour. I cant believe how refreshed I felt, a definate power nap. As this is the second time I have done this I think I shall have to call it a nappy time, which is what Katerina (my youngest daughter) calls it.

We had a lovely thrill this evening, the new 787 dreamliner flew over our house and as I had been waiting for it in the street for a while it was a real treat. Sandra and Maddy were out there with me and then Paul came home. Goodness knows what the other neighbours must have thought with us in the middle of the road looking up into the sky. The plane wasn't as big as I thought it would have been but very sleek and very quiet. It passed over RR and tipped it wings and then banked round, circled and came over again. Loverly.

Some more good news....Paul got promoted at work WAYHAY. He has worked hard and really deserves it, I am proud of him.

Here is a card that we made a few weeks ago on one of my SU get together nights with my team. We still dont have a name for ourselves so any suggestions would be appreciated. Everyone who comes along brings a kit with a card in ready for us to make. Everything is all cut out ready so all we have to do is put it together. We have a lovely evening catching up, talking about SU products and seeing what we all like best....if you would like to join us, just get in touch.

This is the card that Pam brought along with her for us to make

1 comment:

Jackie said...

Good morning Tracey, I missed the dreamliner, meant to be out there with my camera :(
Congratulations to Paul :o)
Love the card, fab stripey paper and colours :o)
Jackie xx