Saturday

Today's the day

yes today's the day.....no not dolmio day.
Today is the first of two days that I get to stand behind a stall and hopefully sell some of the 700 cards I have taken a year to make. The weather forecast isnt looking too good and I have been worrying about it all week but last night decided it will be what it will be....

I am sorry that there havent been any posts recently but working longer hours and getting ready for this weekend has taken up all my spare time - normal service to be resumed next week lol.

Blogger is currently playing up so I cant share any pictures with you at the minute but as soon as I can, I will.

Have a great day and thanks for having a read

Tracey

2 comments:

Carol said...

Hope the weekend goes really well Tracey.....and that the weather is kind to you :)

Carol xxx

Jackie said...

Good morning Tracey and good luck with your sales :o)
Jackie xx