Friday

No Dabblers tonight - sad

It's the first Friday of the month and quite a few of us usually meet up for our crafting group, the Derby Dabblers. Unfortunately the church hall has been double booked so we cant have our get together tonight, which is such a shame as so many people look forward to this, including me.

Yippee, its Friday...my first full day back at work was soooo tiring and I am so happy that after today I have the weekend to recover. Over the last few days I have got back into crafting again which is a good job as my nieces best friend gave birth to her first child, Bradley. I havent seen Bradley yet but I was asked to make cards for him, which is what I have done....I didnt have a problem coming up with 4 different ideas (the penguin one is a request as Becky has been walking like a penguin for a few months)




I also had wanted to make a nappy cake for some time, I know that these very decorative with clothes inside but as it was my first, I tried to keep it simple....I just never thought of taking a photo of it before I put cellophane around....next time.
Oh yes there will be a next time as I loved doing this and thank you to Paul, without his help it would have been impossible, sorry about the quality of the picture.

Hope you have enjoyed your read this morning, thanks for stopping by and have a lovely day, I understand that umbrellas will be needed in Derby today

Tracey

3 comments:

Jackie said...

Lovely set of cards Tracey, I especially love the top one :o)
it's a real shame about Dabblers, or lack of it, tonight. I was looking forward to it :o(
Jackie xx

Karen said...

Gorjus gorjus cards and a lovely nappy cake !

Love Karen x

Lesley said...

how brilliant is the cake and the card a cute too best wishes Lesley x