Sunday

Going, going....gone

Going, going...gone was the hectic weekend but what a lovely weekend it was. Day 2 of the well dressings started off extremely quiet, what with the rain, gray clouds and lack of people I thought we would be going home at lunchtime but then the sunshine came out and so did all the visitors. All in all we sold over 350 cards. It wouldnt have been possible without Pam, Jayne and Paul...thank you.


Going, going...gone were these balloons too




Thats Mother in law and Paul by the way.


Going, going......gone is my computer, I cant access my photos or other files on the desktop so I am now using my net book, phew. Paul is hoping to sort out the computer but it wont be for a few days.

So now its time to catch up on all the things I have been neglecting, friends, emails, family etc. Although my working hours (at my proper job) have increased for the next few weeks, I do hope to try and catch a little ME time.

Tracey

2 comments:

Jackie said...

Morning Tracey, lovely pics. Glad to seer that you sold a few crads :o)
Jackie xx

chrissy xx said...

Oh! how wonderful having such a good day. Well done
Chrissyxx