Tuesday

Tuesdays Twitterings



The Bank Holiday soon came and went didnt it with some strange weather, no sunshine, no rain but awfully windy and cloudy. Unfortunately I didnt do much at all apart from rest my knee, potter around, rest my knee, elevate my leg, I am sure you get the picture. Paul bless him, has done lots including shopping, gardening, sorting out pond, making me endless drinks and cooking....I am so pleased he isn't working away at the moment otherwise I would be struggling. Back to the docs today to see what he says.

Sorry that I don't have any pictures of cards to share with you today but Stampin' Up! have a great offer for June and July for all those hostesses out there..... an additional £20 of free goodies once your order reaches £250 (not incl. p+p). So, what are you waiting for, would you like to be a hostess in June or July?? If you have been thinking about it for a while, now is the time to do it.






You may have to click on the images to read all the details.

Have a great day whatever you are up to

1 comment:

Jackie said...

Morning Tracey, sorry to hear your knee isn't any better, hope the doctor can sort you out soon!
Hugs, Jackie xx