Tuesday

Tuesdays twitter

And what a twitter the feathered species were making this morning I wonder why they are louder on some days.....mmm perhaps I have to google this. I am told it is going to rain today but still stay warm which will be nice as the gardens could do with some rain. After working for half a day I am going to see what weight I have lost this week (fingers crossed) and then its off to see the doc for the MRI Scan results....
Here is another card that I made using up the bits and pieces from the June crafty nights.

I now have to get ready for the July nights....christmas in July. Ohh I am so looking forward to these evenings.

I spent an hour with my new friend last night, my brayer and am so pleased with what I came up with but I realise that I need a couple more ink pads, I will post a picture tomorrow

Have a great day

Tracey

1 comment:

Karen said...

Absolutely stunning Tracey.

love karen x