Monday

Monday morning feeling

It's going to be another busy morning at work for me. When I get home I must clean my craft room as not only the amount of space I have on my desk deminished to about 4" square, I pulled that many boxes out that the floor space has vanished too, ooopps.
I go to the docs tomorrow for my MRI scan results so its fingers crossed. This will also mean that as from Thursday I could be back at work full time...happy and sad about that.
Here are a couple of cards that I have made recently, the first one using both the Vintage Vogue and Bird on a Branch sets...I had quite a few bits left from the crafty nights so I thought I would put them to good use and, I cant add anything else into my "to finish" boxes.

The next picture are of cards that I have mat and layered with SU cardstock and using up some brads that I purchased some time ago. Apologies for the poor quality of the photos but I had to get the cards bagged and ready for the well dressing event in a couple of weeks...a couple of week yikes

Hope you have a lovely day and thank you for your comments, its so nice to read them.

Tracey

No comments: