Monday

The longest day....

that is today, I am told. Today is the longest day that we have sunlight for.....okay, just a bit of useless information lol. A big thank you to Alyson and Pam who went to Peterborough yesterday. I was hoping to go along to the demo at SS but my knee had other ideas. Pam and Alyson very kindly did some craft shopping for me and ooohhh it was lovely when they returned with my goodies. Not that I can play with them at the moment but at least I can look.
The house is soooo quiet without Paul around but that isnt a complaint. I have sat in the garden for an hour and now about to start chores.
It's Jaynes birthday today HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAYNE. I know that she like purple so I made her this card.

Thanks for stopping by to have a read and I hope that you have a lovely evening. Dont forget to leave a comment if you can as it really is so lovely to read your messages.

Tracey

2 comments:

anndees said...

I'm sorry to hear your knee stopped you going yesterday I know you were looking forward to it. Although you still managed to do some shopping via Pam and Alyson. Are you up for a coffee on Thursday? Would it be ok for me to come to you? See you soon, Anne x

Jayne W said...

I love my card - thank you and you are right - Purple is my favourite colour, mmmmm ....... or is it Pink?
Love Jayne