Friday

Fantastic Friday

Why fantastic you may ask...well it means that the weekend starts tomorrow and I will have company at home all day Saturday and Sunday...YEAH. I cant tell you how quiet it is during the day all on my lonesome which is rather strange as I do like my own company. I think that its because I know that I cant do a lot during the day and get a bit restless. Not moaning of course as I expect that there are lots and lots of people out there who feel the same.

I am STILL working my way through the WOYWW list, phew, so many... please bear with me. I think the problem is that everytime I go onto another blog I have to read all the posts rather than just the wednesday one lol.

Here is another card that I made with Gina a few weeks ago. Its a good job that I have lots of pictures ready to share with you otherwise I would be lost.

Have a fantastic weekend, weather is supposed to be nice and I look forward to reading your comments. Thanks for stopping by
Tracey

1 comment:

chris said...

Hi tracy
do you know when I clicked on your card i thought it looked a bit gina ish, it looks stunning, no doubt you had a great time with her, she's brilliant.
hugs chris xx