Monday

Washday Monday

Mondays used to be washday and all the washing would blowing on the line and that smell when you brought it in....mmmm. Unfortunately my washline comes out very rarely (its one of those that are hidden away and you have to pull it out), I am afraid I am a tumble dryer queen.

But when I saw this stamp set I knew that all it needed was a washline.


Here's a bit of a close up


We are expecting a new arrival in the family, Pauls nephews wife.....I have the cards all ready, just waiting to find out if it will be a boy or a girl. My mum has knit these wonderful little cardigans.



I had a wonderful day yesterday in Peterborough but dont I always. A big thank you to Gina for showing us how to make 6 wonderful projects. An even bigger thank you to Jayne who joined me and drove.....I am expecting a very busy day at work today but am quite happy as Paul is due home this evening YEAH. Have a great day and thanks for stopping by to have a read.

Tracey

No comments: