Saturday

Sleepy Saturday

Woke up this morning at 2a.m and couldn't get back to sleep so got up for a cuppa....went back to bed after an hour but still had a restless few hours. Finally gave in at 6.00a.m. so I guess I am going to be a bit sleepy all day.

Had a wonderful evening at Derby Dabblers last night. I showed everyone how to make a box card, with thanks to Kelly showing me in the first place. I dont know it's proper name but Sophia (my middle daughter) asked me to make one for her boyfriends mum...which I did



The box with lots of ribbon so that Sophia can tie it up and cut the ribbon
A snug fit in the box, again lots of ribbon for Sophia
to cut once she has signed the card


The front of the cover - I promise to show all those that asked
how to make this flower

I hope that this photo shows how the card and cover look


The center of the card with the verse
one of the panels

another paneland another panel

the last panel

I think the ladies loved the idea of this and I cant wait to see what they all come up with.

I have a few chores to do this morning and I hope to spend some time in the craft room later this after and evening, now that mojo returned, I dont want to misplace it.

Have a great day, whatever you are doing and thanks for having a read. I hope the weather is nicer for you than it is here....rain

No comments: