Monday

Melting Monday

....phew its a bit warm this morning. So did you manage to sleep last night?

No work for me today, I am going to visit the doctor. Fingers crossed that I can get an appointment today. Sometimes we have to wait a few days before we can get an appointment, this time though I may tell them that its urgent.

Last weekend a few of us SU demonstrators went for a get together at the super talented Kelly's. If you havent visited her blog you must....she is amazing. Anyway we had a wonderful morning with her and this is one of the cards she showed us how to make using the carousel notes.



You get 4 so saffron, 4 pretty in pink and 4 mellow moss notes in a pack with 12 chocolate chip envelopes. The price is £9.25 plus p+p but well worth it. If you would like some please let me know by 28th as I shall be placing an order on this date.

I have been doing a bit of redecorating - do you like the new look, let me know what you think, is it too bold, a bit bright or do you like it? UPDATED The decorating refers to the blog page colour/layout, sorry for not being clear...oops

Have a great day whatever you are doing and dont forget, drink plenty of water and use the sun lotion. Thanks for having a read

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Heard you were playing tumble tots at work. Did you not go to the A&E after it happened? You could always go into the walk-in centre on London Road if the GP cant see you.
HOpe you feel better soon.
BTW...the new look was a shock, but it could grow on me. :)
KMcB