Saturday

HAPPY EASTER

Wishing everyone a very Happy Easter.

We have a full day planned with all the family coming to eat traditional souvla and salad which the boys are cooking. Here is a picture of the red eggs that MIL coloured for us.


These are flounes that FIL made for us. This is the first time he has made them and they are scrummy.

The day after THE PARTY I got up early expecting to have to spend the day cleaning up but wow, no mess. They had all cleaned up which was fantastic. We had put the kitchen table next to the dining table so that everyone could sit at one long table and eat together, which is what happens in Cyprus. So when I walked into the kitchen, this is what I found instead of the kitchen table. There was no way I was going to sit on that to eat my breakfast, where would I balance my cup of tea? This is Davids (Sophia's boyfriend) pride and joy.


The sun came out from the clouds briefly so I took the opportunity of doing my chores a la fesco, (well it sounds better than saying ironing in the sun)

Enjoy your day and thanks for having a read. Dont forget to leave comments as i just love to read what you have been up to

No comments: