Sunday

Wet Weekend

So far the weekend has been very wet. We got wet yesterday going to our training day with Helen, which was a lovely morning spent with lovely people. Unfortunately I didnt take any pictures. Hello to all the ladies that I met and I look forward to seeing you again.It was wet when I got home and had to carry all my things back into the house. I got soaked. It was still raining when I took rubbish out late evening but WOW, suddenly there is colour in the garden, buds on plants, a dash of yellow on trees and the crocuses are all out. I will try and get a picture later, if it has stopped raining.

I have made a few birthday cards this month (yes on top of everything else)


This one is for my neice. I used the simply said stamp set along with a few punches. I like this, even if I may say so myself. It isn't my usual style of card but it's fun.

Today is a day of sorting, crafting and shopping for me. Hope you have a great day, what ever you are up to

4 comments:

Jackie said...

Beautiful card Tracey.
Yesterday's rain has now been replaced with fog here! :o)
Jackie xx

Karen said...

Stunning cards Tracey, really gorjus.

Love Karen x

Helen said...

Nice to see you yesterday, Tracey! Lovely card - these colours are gorgeous, really gentle.

Classy Stampin' said...

Lovely to see you yesterday Tracey. Love this card, colours are gorgeous!
Kelly