Saturday

I can put pictures on the blog now

After sitting here for a couple of hours I can now put pictures on my blog from my netbook. There is no stopping me now.
No chance to have a dip in the pool today. It was extremely cloudy and cool this morning so we decided to go out and get necessities and I dont mean crafting items, it was food, food and more food.
By late afternoon the temperature had risen but we were visiting family and by the time we got back to the villa it was too late.
I had a treat of looking at all of Christiana's cards and wow, they are lovely. I will take photos over the next couple of days and share them with you.
Just as Sophia and David left the go out (well it is Saturday night) there was a banging at the door, bell ringing and we opened the door to david holding this
After a few minutes he let it go, and boy did it go.


My excitement for the evening.

3 comments:

anndees said...

Oooh so cute I love that piccie.
I'm glad you got there safely and can now keep in touch with your new toy!!
Just one question Why can't I leave a comment on Dabblers blog?
I wanted to share the paper necklace with everyone. if it's something that needs to be sorted when you get back then thats fine.
I hope you are having a good time.
Speak soon
Anne x

Jackie said...

I am so pleased for you getting your piccies on now and I love that photograph :o)
Jackie xx

Lesley said...

happy hols - Lesley x