Tuesday

Crafting Nights in March

Trying to keep up with the blog at the minute is a bit of a struggle so I apologise to Jenny and everyone else for lagging behind. As well as the Peterborough weekend, the papermax show and all the birthday cards I have made, I have had 3 fantastic crafty nights and we are not even half way through March.

Here are a few pictures of our evenings. I totally forgot to get my camera out on the last session and a couple of pictures didn't turn out too well on previous sessions.


Let me introduce you to Debra. This is the first time that Debra has made a card but she did fantastically well, thanks to all the help of everyone else that evening, especially patient Lesley.

This is one of the cards we made on our crafty Monday's (and a Tuesday). These evenings are becoming so popular that I have scheduled in 4 for the month of May. More details can be seen on the right hand side of my blog but be warned, places are filling up fast.


We used the Pocket Silhouttes stamp set for the image and an array of different stamps for the greetings. The Circles were coloured in using the same ink as the card and a dauber. A very quick and simple to make card. Some of us glittered the stamped image for a bit of sparkle.

The other cards will be posted over the next few days.

Hope you have a lovely day and I look forward to reading your comments on our crafting nights.

Tracey

No comments: