Sunday

Super Sunday

After a sizzling Saturday crafting the day away I am looking forward to a super Sunday.

Yesterday we made lots of little sweet bags for the table at the show as well as rabbits, cards and shopping bags. It was a lovely day and the time just flew by. We put everything on the table as a dummy run and I think we have loads of stuff. It was at half past 10 last night that I realised, lots of things for Easter, ideas for Mother's Day, girly birthday cards and treats but YIKES nothing for men. Not one masculine card was there. I have to get my thinking cap on this week to get some ideas for cards in a yellow, orange and green theme for the men in our lives.

Here is a card that I made earlier in the week from the Simply Said stamp set, again. Hope you arent getting fed up with this set as I have lots more ideas.



Have a lovely Valentines Day

Tracey

2 comments:

Lesley said...

yes what a busy day you had - Circus was great. Cameron and Emily loved it and were as good as gold best wishes Lesley x

Jackie said...

Very pretty card Tracey. You just stole my thunder, Orange/yellow/green is running round my head this morning for a card I am going to make :o)
Jackie xx