Saturday

Shopping Saturday

As usual it's Saturday morning and I am up before the birds start singing. Outside is ice white and soooo quite. The temperature is -2 brrrr.

We should have had a crafty night at Ilkeston Arena last night but had to change the venue at the very last minute. I cant tell you how fraught that was but as the saying goes "it'll be alright on the night". In fact it was better than alright, I had a wonderful evening. There were a few new faces and everyone had a lovely time. Jacqui showed us how to make a beautiful heart shaped box which I shall show you later in the week.

Today I am out shopping. I go on holiday soon so need to get a few essentials and have decided to brave the town. I am told there are lots of sales on so will go and try my luck. This is my last free weekend before we go away so I need to get it all done.

I have made quite a few cards this week but unfortunately I cant share them with you just yet. Some are birthday cards for later this week and others are the cards for the workshops. I can show you these though.




The Derby Dabblers very talented Liz Kelly recently purchased Nature's Nest stamp set. Just look at the wonderful creations she has come up with. Thank you Liz

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hiya Tracey. When is the Papermax show? I cant remember but was thinking I could use a break at some point soon.
Karen