Monday

Mondays Workshop

Last week was such a busy one but so enjoyable.

It started on Monday with the workshop which is proving to be really popular. Instead of doing these once a month I have taken the plunge to do two a month so if you are in the Derby area, free on a Monday night, enjoy crafting, up for a laugh and want to have a go at making a couple of cards, get in touch to book your place tracey.rossos2@hotmail.com

Deep concentration

We had a play with Trendy Trees and Medallion. Not only do we make a card from each set I do lots of other samples of what can be done with the stamp sets. So here are a few of the same style.


What do you think of the "buttons" we made? I have surprised myself and managed to crop the picture to give you a better look

I have seen so many cards made with the Trendy Tree set on my travels around blogs that I just had to case some of them. I would like to give everyone a big "thank you" for your inspiration with this tree set.




The other stamp set that was used was medallion, I shall save these photos for later in the week.

Have a great day whatever you are up to.

Tracey

2 comments:

Jackie said...

Morning Tracey, looks like you all enjoyed yourselves. I love those buttons :o)
Jackie xx

Lesley said...

I can see me! it was a great night and we got to play with a large medallion stamp - which is not in my comfort zone - Lesley x