Thursday

My 2009 Favourites

I have just been over to Kath's blog and she is showing her favourite cards of 2009. I thought it was such a good idea so here are mine


January
Stampin Up Blooming with Beauty

February
My Valentine card to Paul


March
Crazy for Cupcakes Stampin Up


April
I made this whilst I was in the States at a Stampin Up Party
such a happy memory - thanks Chi


May




June
I finally found this stamp after looking for it for at least
3 years

July
I had lots of weddings and I used this stamp
for all the cards


August


September
Animal Stories Stampin Up


October
Autumn Days Stampin Up



November
Autumn Days Stampin Up


December
The last Christmas card I made in 2009
A pink one

Thank you to everyone for all your support in 2009, it really is appreciated.

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU

3 comments:

Sarpreet said...

gorgeous selection of cards, well done, i have become a follower of your blog

Kath Stewart said...

loving all your gorgeous cards and thanks for sharing....wishing you a wonderful 2010...big hugs kath xxxxx

Karen said...

All are absolutely stunning !

Happy New Year !

Love Karen x