Monday

Monday Morning

and I have to go to work, which is hard when Paul is staying at home, not fair. I also have to brave the road conditions, I dont like driving on snow/ice so I will leave home earlier and take my time.

We had a lovely afternoon with the grandchildren yesterday, pizza and chocolate cake, what could be nicer? Then I went off and spent the evening at bingo with mum and sis. All in all I had a full weekend.

Here are some more hand made cards that I have received over the last couple of days, stunners

from Jayne

from Lesley

from Sue
from Issy

Here is another card that I made and that has been sent out more cuties.

Have a great day, whatever you are up to and if you are going out, please be careful of all the snow and ice.

Tracey

1 comment:

Lesley said...

are the mice cards cuties - I do love the way you colour in your images - I think you will have to give me some more lessons on it - Lesley x