Sunday

Its Sunday, the day of rest. It may be restful for some but not in my household.

I think someone must have been in and had another party when I went to bed last night, well that is what my kitchen and living room look like. Do you ever get up with that feeling or is it just me?

All my Christmas cards and Christmas shopping is done *as she leaps up hands in the air*. I cant believe I am ready for Santa's visit and there are still 5 more sleeps before he arrives. I have given myself a pat on the back.

I had a lovely day yesterday shopping with Paul and just strolling around the town centre. Then it was a relaxing couple of hours with some friends. As soon as Lesley puts the mad photos she took on her blog, I shall give you a link so that you can see the scrummy cakes we ate. Unfortunately the grandchildren didnt come last night and I am hoping that they will visit later this afternoon.

Today its the usual chores and housework (sorry Jayne I know you dont like that word) along with some ironing but then I am keeping my fingers crossed that I can get out in the car and go and drop off some SU goodies that have arrived.

I have some more Christmas cards to share with you. The stamp is one that I purchased a few years ago but never had the ability to use it the way I wanted to. I have distressed with Stampin' Up! inks for the background and love the way the cards turned out. What do you think?


and here is a close up of the pink one, (pink at Christmas)

You can tell that the pressure is off because I have posted on the blog for the last three days running. I think I feel another New Years Resolution being added to the list. That will make two up to now.

Hope you have a great day whatever you are up to and dont forget, I love to read your comments.

2 comments:

Jackie said...

Good morning Tracey and thank you for your beautiful card. Like you, I have finished for the first time eber, I am sure I will be wandering around wondering what to do with myself on Christmas Eve :o)
Beautiful pair of cards, great effect :o)
Jackie xx

triciaquarius said...

Hi Tracey!
Thanks for popping by my blog and for the lovely comment. I love your style too! These two are particularly fab - love the colour combo, such a wintry feel!
I'll be dropping by yours often too.
Hugs Tricia -x-