Monday

The start to another week already

Last week went by so quickly and the weekend, it went in a puff of smoke. Saturday I met up with a friend at CC and we watched a demo and then had coffee. Of course we had to have the cake too, well you just have to. That means I must be extra good this week otherwise I wont lose any weight by Thursday night.

Sunday I drove over to Peterborough and had a day with Gina Martin and how relaxing was that. We made 6 cards for Christmas and I loved them all. The trip back was a bit scary, dark country lanes, rain and lots of traffic. But I got home safe and sound.


I have a birthday party this weekend and wanted to make something different. So I made my first z card? Is that what it is called. Its a brilliant way of using up all those odd bits of lovely paper you have saved. I think I will be making a few more of these.



We have our last 2009 meet up at Ilkeston this Friday. If you are free and fancy joining us then please do, the more the merrier. Just send me an email tracey.rossos2@hotmail.com and I will give you directions. If you would like a lift, there are quite a few people coming from different areas and I am sure we can sort you out. I am looking forward to a nice evening out, the perfect way to start the weekend.

I will be back later in the week with more cards to show you, thanks for having a read

Tracey

2 comments:

Jackie said...

Brilliant card tracey, haven't tried one of these yet myself!
Sounds like you had a very busy weekend :o)
Jackie xx

mamounette said...

beautiful