Wednesday

Happy Name Day Katerina

Today is my daughter's Name Day. She not only gets a birthday but a name day too, which is a tradition in Cyprus. I am sure she will have a great day, as Katerina always does.

What a windy night it was last night. I had a bad experience when I was younger when a chimney stack was blown down through our house, it went through the roof of a bedroom, conservatory and garden so I am afraid of it now. It was so noisy last night but this morning it all looks calm outside, thank goodness.

I held my workshop Monday evening and it was great. I cant share pictures of the cards we made yet as I am repeating this next week but I was really pleased with the way it went.

I can share this card with you though. It was from a class I did a couple of weeks ago with Gina Martin.

Thanks for stopping by and having a read.

2 comments:

Lesley said...

I didn't even know it was windy outside last night - see I live in a little world of my own lol - lovely card you - love the way Gina does cards as it is so laid back :) best wishes Lesley x

Marly said...

I love names so I certainly think the idea of celebrating a Name Day is an incredible idea! Happy Name Day to you!