Sunday

Did you go on the blog hop yesterday? If not see the post below, there are some wonderful creations to be seen.

I spent yesterday doing some xmas shopping and it was lovely. Got through quite a lot off my list but am saving the wrapping up until nearer Christmas. I also spent an hour with my sister in town for a coffee and a bit of a shop. Although she only lives two minutes away it isnt often we get chance to go out for a coffee and a natter, made the day special.

Then it was back home to finish off everything for the workshop tomorrow. I didnt do it though yikes. I got waylaid on the phone, had visitors and before I knew it, it was time for xfactor. As I am out for the day today I will be panicing tonight but it always turns out alright on the night.

Here are some little packets I made up last week.

They are 3" tall and big enough to put a couple of chocolates in. It took me ages to get the size right as I want to us them for Christmas Day. I thought they would be perfect to add a couple of mints in and serve with coffee after the big meal.

Once I had cut out the paper, which is a mixture of the Christmas Jingle Kit and last years SU Christmas papers, I punched a hole with the scallop oval punch. I attached some of the wonderful SU accetate behind the hole and then made the packet up.

If you would like a template (hand drawn of course), just let me know.

Have a great day, whatever you are up to and thanks for having a read.

Tracey

No comments: