Monday

Monday, a new week

and what a week it will be. I have got a table at the Derby Papermax Show on Sunday 18 October where I shall be promoting Stampin' Up! and I am really excited about it. I have spent the weekend trying to make things to put on the table and realise that I need about 5 tables to show everything I want to take with me - yes the lists have been started) me and my lists.

If you are attending the show, which is at Moorways Leisure Centre, Derby, please do stop and say hello. I dont believe that it wil be too busy but I shall be spreading the word about SU to as many people as I can and there will be some demonstrations (when I figure out what to demonstrate).

Below are some photos of a few bits that I have made. The table will be old olive/real red (green and red to those that may not know). I will show you more pictures as and when I get things made (late nights and early mornings this week).

The popular mints
decorated candle tins

A candle

Favours but I think these need
to have pretties on them

A bag to put prize draw forms in



I look forward to reading your comments about what I have made so far

5 comments:

Unknown said...

These all look fab! I'm sure you'll do really well

Jan x

Helen said...

Love what you've made so far Tracey! And that colour combo is such a winner!

Jackie said...

Good morning Tracey, Good luck on Sunday, I am sure your table will look brilliant :o)
Jackie xx

Unknown said...

Everything looks amazing Tracey!!
You will do brilliantly!
Luv Viv xx

Lesley said...

Hope all goes well this Sunday - all the makes look lovely - Lesley x