Friday

Last day off work today. I am feeling a lot better although I can still feel the abcess on my gum and my jaw aches (okay yes I have been talking alot ).

Today I discovered shops that dont sell crafting goodies, yep they do exist. I was let loose at the supermarket as Paul is away and I must eat next week. They have 25% discount on their clothes and ooohhh the cardis were to die for. I really really dont know how four of them, yes 4 fell into my trolley....but they did. Then taking a bit of a shortcut home I saw homebase. Now that is a lovely store. I have two little potted plants on my kitchen windowsill and wanted to put them in proper matching pots and homebase had just the thing. Obbviously I purchased them AND I found cake stands,oooohh I was so excited (I know you ask yourself why but I have a thing about cake stands), they are not only for cakes you know, you can put ribbon budles in them, or cake cases filled with embellishments etc. etc. So I got those as well , yes plural but they were in the half price sale.

Just about made it home when I remembered Dunelm. I havent been there for ages and WOW, a lovely set of everyday plates and mugs caught my eye - and my purse. Did you know that Dunelm sell crafting goodies? No, nore did I, honestly. They now have a craft section and guess what, I am so proud of myself cause I didnt buy anything from that section (I can just hear you say "I am not surprised after everything else I purchased")

Just to let you know that Christiana had a class at Just So Crafty this morning, boxes with cards in. I am still waiting for photos of her other creations so I will just add this to the list....are you taking note Tana?

Oh, the reason I wanted to make this post was to show you the card I made. During my hours of blog hopping I have seen something similar. I actually inked up the linen thread. The card is missing something but not quite sure what it is, do you have any ideas?




CONGRATULATIONS go to our Lesley. She was one of the lucky winners on the SU blog hop yesterday.


Look forward to reading your comments, and sorry for rambling on a bit - I did warn you that I felt better

2 comments:

Karen said...

Absolutely stunning Tracey !

Love Karen x

Lesley said...

gorgeous card - Lesley x