Wednesday

Mid week musings

Wednesday already yikes, the days are flying by. I am off work at the moment as I am suffering with abcesses on a tooth root, abcesses on my gum and infection in my mouth. I look as though I have an orange in my cheek. Not too painful now that the antibiotics have kicked in, just very uncomfortable. It does mean that I cant craft at the minute as when I put my head down I get terrible pain shooting up the side of my face, my ear and my head so I have been spending my time pottering around the house and cleaning my craft room.

Well today is the last day of the current SU catalogue and tomorrow, YIPEE, the new one is officially out. If you would like a copy of the 2009-2010 catalogue just send me an email and let me know. I shall be preparing them all today for the girls who have asked for them in Derby and handing them out at the craft club Friday night.

Here is a sneek peek at a couple of cards I made last weekend using one of the new sets.




Its Christiana's birthday today, cant believe that she is 24. I spoke to her last night and she has sold a couple more cards and taken even more orders. I am really proud of her and what she is achieving. HAPPY BIRTHDAY DARLING.

1 comment:

Lesley said...

Glad your feeling a bit better - Since Matt was born I have suffered with several tooth absecess simiolar to yours and the pain is excrutiating!! So you have all my sympathy. Brilliant cards - looking forward to seeing the new book on Friday at Dabblers - You take care - Lesley x