Tuesday

Holiday Crafting

I couldnt go away for so long and not make a card. I usually make my Christmas cards but I didnt manage to do that this year. Instead my eldest daughter Christiana has taken a really big interest in card making so I have been giving her some tips of what to do.

Here is the crafting space that we were using. Monday - Saturday it was the crafting space and on Sundays it became a dining table (sorry the photos are not brilliant, but you get a good idea).




We went shopping in a lovely craft shop in Larnaca to get Christiana some basics. She chose two stamps, double sided paper and card. For inks, she stole all mine.

Here are a few ideas that we came up with





Before I returned home, Christiana sold one card and has orders for 3 more, congratulations to her. If she comes to the UK for Christmas I will have to hide all my stamps otherwise they will end up in Cyprus. I will be posting bits and pieces out to her, especially die cut decoupage as she just loves sitting there creating cards with the images. Its also very good for her fingers as she has a condition which affects her hands and making cards is good physiotherapy (is that spelt correctly?)


Here is a picture of her holding a cake that she made for us,
in her new apartment. Guess who forgot to make a new home
card to take with me, opps. I will have to get one in the post
to her.

3 comments:

Jackie said...

Lovely cards Tracey, and well done Christiana, I hope she gets more orders :o)
Jackie xx

Karen said...

Gorjus cards, think she's got your talent. Well done to her for getting orders.

Love Karen x

Lesley said...

lovely cards well done Christiana - the cake look scrummy - Lesley x