Friday

Another week gone by

Phew, what a hectic first week back at work after 4 fantastic weeks in Cyprus. To say I am shattered is an understatement. I guess I will eventually catch up with all the chores at home.

Great news, I had the 2009-2010 Stampin Up catalogues arrive today. I have started my preperations for the catalogue launch make and take I have organised for 31 October, much more fun that housework and chores. If you would like to come along, please get in touch and I will let you have more details.

Now is the ideal time to become a Stampin Up Demonstrator yourself, new catalogue, new products and lots of people interested in having parties. Just send me an email and I can tell you more.

As I have mentioned in previous posts, my eldest daughter has taken a great interest in making cards. We spoke tonight and she has delivered her first orders AND got more orders, which is great news. The downside is that she is rather limited to supplies she can get so mum has to send her a parcel of goodies next week of peel offs, die cut decoupage and small stamps. Here is a card that we made two weeks ago.


I am looking forward to a busy weekend, tomorrow a few of us are off to Sir Stampalot in Peterborough and on Sunday I will have a few hours to play with some new stamp from Stampin Up.

Have a great weekend whatever you are doing, and thanks for all your lovely comments

1 comment:

Karen said...

Aaaawww what a lovely card. Really cute.

Love Karen x