Tuesday

While Paul's away

the girls will play.

Unfortunately Paul, my other half, went away again yesterday. He does work away from home quite often but he has just had a really long trip and had only been home a few days when he took off down the motorway, again.

Last night I invited everyone round to collect their Stamping Up goodies that arrived at the end of last week. We sat and chatted and had a really nice evening. Pauline had made a fantastic Strawberry Terrine (is that how it is spelt) but left it at home. Her husband, bless him, got on his bike and brought it round to us. Here is a picture of it before we all dived in. It was beautiful and only 1 Syn for the whole lot, for those that on a Slimming World diet, which I am. A BIG thank you to Pauline and Robert.

2 comments:

Lesley said...

let me tell you the terrine was fantastic - Lesley x

Jayne W said...

---- and it was so delicious, in fact someone made me eat two pieces!!
Jayne