Tuesday

Tart and Tangy

At the recent Well Dressings I was asked to make quite a few personalised cards, which have now all been made and sent out.




Here is one of them, which is a favourite of mine from the Cheers to You set from Stampin Up









As a thank you, I sent out a card which I made from the Tart and Tangy set




I had been blog hopping for days and saw something similar but I cant remember where I saw it. It was one of those that stuck in my mind for a days and I just had to do something similar.

4 comments:

Karen said...

Gorjus cards tracey. The pics really don't do them justice.

Love Karen x

Abi Bundy said...

love the strawberries!

Shaz said...

Love what you have done with this card.

Shaz

Elizabeth *^..^* said...

Oh this totally rocks!! Love the border you created with the strawberries and masking technique! Way cool!