Friday

Anniversary Card

As a lot of you know, I have been struggling to use my copics. I just cant get the result that I want. I have been watching everyone use them getting better and better and on Sunday I saw some cards that were so scrummy that I knew I had to play again.

This is the first attempt that I have been kinda happy with. It isnt perfect but not a bad start. As I was asked to make a card for a sister's first wedding anniversary I used this image to make this sweet and simple card. I do like my white space.

I promise to play and play and play with my copics until I am happy with them but, any tips anyone can give me will be very welcome

3 comments:

Lesley said...

I'm no expert but the card looks great to me!! - have lovely holiday - Lesley x

Jackie said...

Lovely card Tracey, you copic colouring looks good to me :o)
Jackie xx

Unknown said...

That is such a sweet image & your colouring looks great

Jan xx