Thursday

Out with the old

and in with the new.

The old being my punto.


I had it for 9 years and in all that time it had 4 new tyres, a new exhaust and just under £200 on repairs but alas, the MOT was due and so was the tax. We found lots of rust and it was time to say goodbye. It took me months to decide on new car that I wanted (not new new but new to me), I really fancied an Audi TT but the practicality side of it was all against me. Okay, so a mini, small economical and fun but it was too small and it wasnt so much fun driving one with big lorries around me. So off we went to look for a newer punto. The depth of the boot space was too much for me to put all my bags and boxes in when out crafting so, the Honda Jazz won. I have had a few weeks now and WOW, I just love it.

So here is a picture of the new car. Note the registration LOL.


Here are a couple of cards I made a while ago. Had fun doing them


1 comment:

Lesley said...

my work car is a Red Honda Jazz and I just love it - roomy it has plenty of boot space - but I don't have a personalized number plate - Lesley x