Tuesday

For the girls

b

some cards. I have done 10 of these all in different colours, all with inserts and ready in the box.











And in a bit more detail







Yesterday I managed to complete 89 cards, not from scratch I may add. They had all been started but needed a bit of glitter, a sparkle or a ribbon and of course, the insert, envelope and cello bag. I thought I did really well but phew, what a task. I really really really ought to do them as I go along. Always full of good intention but never actually get it done.

Got an evening of cleaning up once I have had tea and doing some paperwork. No crafting tonight but I do have to clean my craft room.

2 comments:

Joe R said...

it's that wonderful hedgehog - 89 cards what a marathon - Lesley x

Karen said...

Gorjus cards Tracey. Love that cute hedgie.

Love Karen xxx