Monday

Wayhay a new mini catalogue from Stampin Up

Yep its here and how exciting it is. 23 fantastic pages of new goodies, now who was saying last week that SU needed a top up. I just need £397.95 to purchase all the things that I love in it and thats before I go to the NEC.

The mini catalogue runs from 1 April - 30 September so plenty of time to get stocked up. If you click on the front page of the catalogue it will take you to a pdf file that will show you all the new ribbons, buttons, papers and stamps and the colour combinations WOW.

If you would like one of these mini catologues in the flesh, just let me know. Stamperettes will be getting one, with compliments, in their March orders along with another little surprise.

I am off to NEC on Thursday and cant wait, I have been looking forward to it for quite a while.


THATS NOT ALL THAT IS ON OFFER IN MARCH



This fantastic offer for all the chipboard lovers out there, I could name
a few but I wont. More details can be found on the right had side of my
blog. Just click on that image.


AS WELL AS

Become a demonstrator with SU between 12 - 25 March and the starter kit is all yours for £129.00. Thats £240 worth of goodies. You dont have to hold parties or sell to other people. You can just purchase goodies yourself at a discounted rate.








March certainly is a good month for the bargins.

Thanks for stopping by

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Can't wait for our next party and get together next Sunday Tracey!
We'll have a great day as usual.
I want everything in the catalogue!!! LOL
Viv xx