Wednesday

Printer Cartridges

These printer cartridges are becoming a real pain in my life. I have so many of them that they have got to go at silly prices because I need the space. They are taking up valuable crafting storage space. I have taken pictures of them because if you are like me, I usually know what cartridge I need by looking at the box.

If you would like to take any of these off my hands, please get in touch tracey.rossos2@hotmail.com




These are for Epson Printers C70, C80, C 82, CX5100, CX5200 and CX5400 The cost for a set of 4 (yellow, cyan, magenta and black) is £5.00 Sorry about the picture being the wrong way up.



These are £5.00 for the set of 3 (black x 2 per box and 1 colour) for Epson printers 900/980

This is for an older Epson printer 1200 at a cost of £2.00


And finally


This is for Epson 800 and 1520, black cartridge for a cost of £2.00

1 comment:

Jackie said...

Sorry Tracey, none any good for my Epson or I would have jumped at the chance!
Jackie xx