Friday

Friday and the weekend is here

Yipppeee, my weekend started early. Not at work today but working hard at home. Decreasing being done as it comes out the washer, this is a first but makes life easier.

We have the Derby Dabblers meeting tonight, something I am really looking forward to. Its so nice to catch up with everyone and all the ladies are such a friendly group. The theme tonight is flowers/girly for mums day of course. Also the opportunity to make some more femine cards. I think we will be having a go with triple embossing also. Will put the results of our evening on my blog tomorrow.

Here is yet another card that I have made for Mother's Day.

5 comments:

Jackie said...

Lovely card Tracey. I really enjoyed Dabblers last night :o)
Jackie xx

http://acraftynutter.blogspot.co.uk/ said...

This is adorable :o)

icelady said...

Just had a good catch up on your blog, and you have some lovely cards on here

Unknown said...

Very pretty. Any Mum would love to receive this.
Viv xx

Pauline said...

Pretty penny black card.