Tuesday

Catching up

with it all.

Have been rather creative over the last few days but still got the cards from the last workshop to share with you.

We made 6 cards throughout the day. Two I have already put on my blog so here are the remaining four.
This took the longer time to make and I must admit, it was my favourite. I hope to making a few more like this, when I get five minutes.



I loved making this card, so different to what I normally do.


I have never been a great fan of using acetate for cards as I always smudge the ink and ruin it. Amazingly enough no smudges on this.
A lovely bright coloured card which was fun to make.


I can certainly recommend this workshop to anyone who fancies a day of crafting

1 comment:

http://acraftynutter.blogspot.co.uk/ said...

I love this set of cards Tracey :o)
And I'm intrigues by the acetate one - stamping on acetate is something I want to try again but in white like you've done here - makes me wanna go ad play :o)