Sunday

Workshop Card No. 1

I put a post on about the workshop, and didnt share the cards with you...what am I like.


Here is the birth (baby) card. I think it can be used for a small child or a new baby. We made them in blue and pink.

I used the bundle of joy stamp set alone with different pink and blue cardstock. For the papers I used a mixture of Sweet Always, Cutie Pie and Junior Varsity. Put a little button on and put linen thread through the button holes. I cheated and stuck the button on, me and a needle don't really go together.

Update on the craft room - the units are all in. My desk top has been purchased and I think that will go in tonight. I cant find the right wallpaper, which is typical, I really was hoping to put up a coloured paper but it is looking like new wallpaper, and then to paint it. Never mind. Oh I found the most amazing picture to put on the wall at B+Q

Thanks for looking at my blog and for all your comments

No comments: