Tuesday

Normal Service Resuming

Now that the snow has gone, my workshop has gone and card orders are coming in quicker than I can make them, I guess normal service has resumed. Lost my mojo a bit so just be stamping and using my marveys tonight. I hope that tomorrow I will find my mojo and be able to mat, layer and use the images I have done.

If anyone does find my mojo, please send it back to me.


This is the second card we made at the workshop. I personally think that the loads of love set and the accessories are such good value for money as they can be used for so many different occasions.

Update on my new craft room, units are all in and my worktop is now in place. It looks great and I know I am so lucky. Tomorrow we will give it a good clean and dust everything down. Paul will remove all his tools as it looks like his shed at the minute, tools everywhere. Then on Saturday it will be wallpapering and painting.

Thanks for stopping by

No comments: