Sunday

Family Christmas Cards - Part 1


With the run up to Christmas, getting everything ready for my daughter's and their friends arrival and Paul being away, I totally forgot to share some cards with you, made especially for my family. I try to make one type of card for mums, dad, aunts, uncles, sisters and brothers....much easier as I have lots of stuff out all at once.

This was an embossed card which I loved to make. I used Bravo Burgandy SU cardstock, gold embossing powders and gold mirror card. Using my new heat tool, on a slower setting meant that the problem I always had with card bending, never happened. A really good buy.

Here is a close up.


I plan to have one night a month making Christmas cards (I did say plan) and this is one of the cards I shall be making ready for next year.

1 comment:

Karen said...

Beautiful card Tracey
Love Karen xxx